Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Me Mosiac

I hardly start the blog and I’m already doin a tag.Well Chris recommended that I do a tag….hopefuly this will get him to post soon.I found this on Lemonade’s blog….and found it really interstin. Even though I’m not a fan of Flickr

Anyway, here are the rules.
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into
fd’s mosaic maker).

1. What is your first name?
Mandy.
to most people.

2. What is your favorite food? Right now?
Bhel puri. Yup that’s what I can eat anytime! Even when I’ve lost my appetite!

3. What high school did you go to?
Private school. A slightly Americanized school…in which I was the loser kid. Not that much has changed so far

4. What is your favorite color?
Black. It’s the color of me.

5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Graeme Smith. Been loving him for the past 6 yrs!

6. Favorite drink?
Jal Jeera. I love it and I unconventionally drink it hot!

7. Dream vacation?
Italian Countryside, one of the things I wanna do is visit the place before I die

8. Favorite dessert?
Dark Chocolate IceCream. U shuda figured that out

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Grateful. Nothing more

10. What do you love most in life?
Northern lights. Never seen them for real, and I want to before I die.Ok, I should be giving a different answer for this one, but I’d be a liar if I did.

11. One Word to describe you.
Shattered. Yup yup

12. Your flickr name.
Empty. I don’t have one! Not a fan of flickr r’memba?

so then....u see, this is a cool one!those who read this....i tag thee! specially chris.
ciao

Flickr Credits: ( dont worry if u think it's too much of a hassel to link all these ppl...the mosaic maker does it automatically for ya!...cool neh?)

Mandy's close-up, 2. Evening snack, 3. On Public Education in America, 4. Graveyard Tree, 5. Graeme Smith, 6. IMG_7069, 7. Tuscan Countryside Winery October 20, 2003, 8. dark chocolate ice cream with milk chocolate rice crunchies, 9. He Reigns, 10. Reverse Energy, 11. Shattered Sights & Muted Sounds, 12. dreams (reprise)

15 reflections:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!!
Up n runnin finally!

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEE CHOCOLATE!!! :)

CRD said...

hey! kewl! nice tag!
and the mosaic was a nice twist :d

i think ill have to google "northern light".is there a legend behind it? :O

shattered??? hmm

nice read. and the baby looks a bit eerie(sorry) :P

unless she went wild with the choco icecream :P

cheers
chRiS

Suchi said...

ok mandy! here i come again:)
luv ur straight-from-the-heart answers and yeh im fond of chocolate and countryside places as well

ARZ KIYA HAI said...

really like the look of ur blog. text also looks chocolatey :)

The Solitary Writer said...

hey i liked this tag

well done

this seems to be a new concept

mosiac n all


gr8 mandy

will visit again

check mine
http://diablolord.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

woha, incredible. I loved your mosaic.. specially the pictures of hands and northern light, they facsinated me too, although not to an extend of loving them the most in my life, you must be a real fan :)

I did my tag too... do check!

The Solitary Writer said...

it it totally looks like a new thing to me
ur mosaic is good...u seem to be a gr8 fan of graeme smith ....thats good ...nice post

cheers!!
The Solitary Writer

www.thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

I really loved it and the answer "grateful" was the bestttttttt!!

And ya,If she's my patient,I won't be happy but I'll be pleased that I could do something for her,inspite of her indifference

:)

Thanks for your comment.

The Solitary Writer said...

good

nice

btw i guess i have commented already

lemon said...

ooh..love the chocolate pic! so yummy it looks!

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

That's a good mosaic. This meme is fun!

Mr. Commonsensical said...

Great tag....

Maybe I should plagiarize... :D:D:D

Rajesh said...

hi...visiting ur blog for the 1st time...nice tag...your blog theme looks very attractive...stunning in fact.. keep writing.. blogrolling u :)

Anonymous said...

love your blog, from the star, to finish..greeting from london

omar perez..

kuky@ozu.es