Sunday, June 29, 2008

Once Again...

Well well....


After what seems like forever, I finally start bloggin again. Well it's been a year since I stopped.
If I was anonymous, I’d have loads of stuff to blog about everyday....but as u can see, I’m not. Nor am I capable of being anon.

For those who don’t know...I used to have a blog which I had started in 2006.
Which one u say? No point in me telling ya....it's been deleted coz it had too much of trash which was too much of a headache to edit out.
I needed to start fresh so I made this one and hopefully I wont make the same mistakes I made last time ;)

So I’ve named it Dark Chokolayte coz I LOOOOVVVEEEE!!!!!! Dark Chocolate :D
And it's a tried n tested method to pacify me when I’m cranky (which is most of the time).
Plus, the header has been designed and made by me coz I can’t find a decent chocolate blog template. At all.
And lemme say...it feels great to have your own design on your blog.

Before I end.....lemme warn you....I suffer from Writer's Block. There will be times when you won’t find a post for days. But I will try my best to fill it with memes or tags.

Lastly I hope more Goans start blogging!

Until then....

Ciao

P.S Have your say :)

12 reflections:

edson_dias said...

Welcome to blogging.. Again. we all go through writers block once in a while. my writers block & painter's block lasted almost 18 years. :-) . Hope yours doesn't last that long.
cheers

Pranay said...

heyy.. all d best for ur 2nd innings..
and i like the header... yup.. its true that having ur own design is gr88... just like i hv done on my blog! hope to see some 'dark' posts here!

edson_dias said...

... And By the way, I like the Header.

xsystem said...

HEy I like ur pic.
Nice color combination.

Looking forward to more posts ...

regards.
xsystem

xsystem said...

I mean the pic of the banner !

Sandeep Balan said...

keep blaaaaaaaaaging regularly n d writers block will b kept at bay...welcum...

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging.

Suchi said...

hehehe..i too had a blog which i had to delete coz not only was it loaded with amateur stuff (though i dont think ive made much improvement now) but also after takin a long break for my exams i almost forgot my password...hehhehee. neways looks like our second innings are certainly gonna work!:p

Anonymous said...

I know this sounds cliched and tired now..But I love your template it..I know I love something if it makes you hungry and for some reason your blog made me hungwee.. Too many reference to chocolate, can have that effect on me.. :)

anywas Good luck with the posts..My crystal ball tells me I am gonna see great posts from you.. :D \m/

The Solitary Writer said...

well welcome back into blogville

Sheeba D'Mello said...

Help yourself.. I saw the pic somewhere else and shamelessly stole it.

And incidentally, I'm Manglorean... but close enough. :)

(Love your header)

Mr. Commonsensical said...

When I first saw the blog template, I was like, 'where the hell did she get this? It looks cool!'

Hmmm, you got a skill there...

What else, but, Welcome Back!